– Stay Honest on doing things on daily base:
If you want to stay on track and ensure consistency, you must commit to daily rituals.
- These are things you need to start doing: the steps that will bring you closer to your goals.
- These are things you need to stop doing: actions that aren’t getting you any results.
- These are things you need to continue doing: when strategies are working. Consistency is the key to any area of your business.
These keep you honest, focused, and on top of what’s happening within your business.
– Know Your Audience and Their NEEDS before you start
Concentrate on what motivates and drives them, what about your business they’re enthusiastic and energetic about, what their deepest desires are, and the story you can share to create interest, awareness, and synergy.
– Practice the Rule of 3
The rule of 3 involves 3 C’s:
- Content: We know to express the purpose “Content Should be in Right Way”.
- Context: Context is every bit as important as content when it comes to sharing in social media. It’s the glue that makes your brand stick, creating stickiness in the mind of your audience.
- Clarity: Muddy, confused and unclear minds don’t buy, click, download or take action. That’s why it’s so important that there’s clarity in the content you share.
These 3 C’s should make up the foundation of your content strategy.