The world of graphics design is fast-paced and ever-changing by its very nature. Get work done for graphics design in Bangalore for the best value for money. The competition in Bangalore is fierce and the companies hire only the best professionals in the field. Anyone in tune with the latest graphic design news 2017 knows this already. Most designers also keep in touch with the trendy side of the social media world because what is trendy is what sells. In graphic design, new trends keep popping up left and right and only the best people in the industry know how to make use of them. To be a successful designer, it is not sufficient to only have graphic design skills – one needs access to the best graphic design resources as well.Some of the best designers are highly flexible and are not limited to only one niche. This includes logos graphic design for different corporate websites and branded products. T-shirts are also huge sellers worldwide and it requires a good designer. It is easy to find a T-shirt graphic design template online for free these days, but not every design is apt for a business or brand. One needs only go to a graphics design website and hire their professional services for an instant solution. For example, ‘Y NOT US Graphic Designers’ is a great company based in Vellore for superb designing at affordable rates.
For graphic design YouTube is also a great resource – it can showcase a freelancer’s work and provide them with inspiration at the same time. There are several great graphic design YouTube channels that provide tutorials for novices and experts alike. Creating a graphic design YouTube video can generate a lot buzz and can pave the path to other designers or even headhunters. An attractive graphic design YouTube banner can work wonders for a new channel.
Here are the top 9 graphic design trends for 2017:
- Being Bold: In 2017, designers left behind the tried and tested monochrome and neutral color palettes for bright color schemes that offer a whole new look and vibe for designers.
- Overlays: The colored windowpane concept in designing is providing a fresh perspective in designing for certain. Colorful overlays are the next big thing for designs.
- Minimalism: Making things overly complicated is a thing of the past. With everyone leading complicated lives, simplicity is more appealing to most consumers these days.
- Geometric Strides: Subtle geometric patterns are present in the way the world is built. The symmetry of it all makes it beautiful and designers are now borrowing from Nature.
- Fusion: Designing is done through several small components like typography, palette, and patterns. Using old trends in one aspect and new trends in others creates greatness.
- Google Material Design: Using a simple tool from Google, designers can very easily put together different color palettes for the best look possible. Think new, think Google.
- Modularity: The line between repetition and redundancy is very fine in the designer’s handbook. Creating modular designs ensures repetition with ever becoming redundant.
- Attention: Attention to detail is a fine thing for a designer to have, but it is also important to hold other people’s attention. The bold pictures with sleek fonts idea work perfectly with this motif. It grabs people’s attention and holds it long enough to advertise.
- Cinemagraphs: After the smashing success with parallax images, cinemagaphs became a huge hit. Still, pictures of moving components are called cinemagraphs.